 General / 25347
Re: New film link list needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:05:13 GMT

Hey, if Todd agrees to do something with LEGO movies, all the better. The
fanbase is already here, right?  That will save a lot of maintenance time.

I'm still going to do the web page though. If only for my own movies.

My script is 15 pages of dialogue and counting.  This movie gets bigger and
bigger.  I need to cut it off here or it will overwhelm me.

Jason

Maybe the <http://www.lugnet.com/links/> page can create a sub page or new
section on the existing page with a catalog of links to LEGO Movies. Or
maybe this can be under the lugnet.studios section when it is created.

BEN GATRELLE <member:339>
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)