 General / 25328
  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Sergio, don't listen to the folks that try to persuade you to keep all your sets - sell them at once and buy a couple of computer games. Why? When you will be grown up, you will most probably rediscover Lego again and you will want to become a true (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

That's the worst advice ever, Arnold. You know mailing a whole Lego collection to Germany would be prohibitively expensive. Sergio needs someone closer to home... Sergio, listen to me -- you should sell all your lego sets to me instead! It's much (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Um...you were joking right?? Right?? (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Yes, I was. Your reply again reminded me that perception of humour is SO different in the U.S. and Europe. Of course it was a joke. I am also thinking of the 6067 story as a joke, where someone wrote on ebay that this set was discontinued (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)