 General / 25319
    Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :( —Tim Culberson
    Hey man....for one thing you're getting way too serious about this. I'm currently 19 and I am IN the stage you talk about being worried of falling into. When I moved away from home to go to college last year Ieft ll my LEGO behind at home and (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :( —Andy McKenney
   (...) From Andy (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)