 General / 25187
Re: Anyone else notice this quote?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:32:32 GMT

Cool.  Very Cool.

Now, the next thing is, will they resurrect some of the older pieces (I"m
thinking of the Gray Space Wings from the Classic Space Set) or do you have
to build it with the pieces that are currently being sold?

I mean think about it.   If you could use *any* piece designed by lego, you
could find the brickshelf instructions, and 'build' their old sets that
you've always wanted, and have the pieces ordered...