 General / 25115
    Re: How do you view your LEGO collection? —Eric Joslin
   (...) F. Like a monkey on my back that demands to be fed. Constantly. Ok, that's how I feel lately, with the almost nightly stops at Toys R Us on the drive home from work, the extended drive to the boonies seeking Wal*Marts for new SW sets, but it's (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How do you view your LEGO collection? —Darrell King
   (...) I feel your pain. I went to 3 Wal-Marts, 1 Target, 3 K-Marts, 2 Toys R' Us only to find it at my local wal-mart after giving up. All they had was the new SW shuttle and I didn't even have a check to bounce for it. sigh... Darrell (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)