 General / 25061
    Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts —James Brown
   (cross-posting to o-t.debate, this falls in between the cracks, I think. If it moves more Lego-wards, please drop .debate, vice versa if it moves more off-topic. Thanks) (...) OBDisclaimer: IMHO! I don't know James' mind(1), or yours, but FWIW, I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts —Matthew Greene
   (...) I think I understand what the point is but, we are usually working from a picture or the actual building/engine and I don't see credits that the model is representive of a pix in Model Railroading or the the XYZ building in town A. When is a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)