 General / 2504
  Catalogues

Last year in the UK, we had 3 main Lego catalogues: One in January with the Adventurers on the front cover. Then in August they redesigned it and put the Insectoids on the front cover. Then in November we got a slightly different one that had the (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Catalogues

Simon Robinson wrote in message <47C58C0CC8E2D111873...lc.com>... (...) In Turkey, we had two (slightly) different catalogs, too. In February, the first 1998 catalog was released. Than in August a second one with the same cover except a little (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Catalogues

(...) i've counted at least four different versions of the german catalog in 98. weird thing. rufus t. (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)