 General / 24996
  Re: Which set has...?

Thanks to Larry's reference to inventories, I checked out the inventories at (URL) to (URL) I can my 33 degree convex corners in the Dacta roof pack (URL) or the 1592 Town Square set. Funny how the bricks are either in an easy set to find or a very (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Which set has...?

It's only because the inventories are incomplete... that is to say that we only have 335 sets out of 4500 or so... :) but we're getting there. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)