 General / 24978
  Which $20 LoM mech should I buy?

I found that the TRU near me is carrying ALL of the LoM sets (save the big one), and I today bought the red planet cruiser. I'm going back this weekend, and in the long run I only plan on buying 1 of the 2 $20 mechs in the series for a few reasons. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Which $20 LoM mech should I buy?

(...) Well, they've both got good points. The blue one is more modular - you can put it together in a bunch of ways to make a couple of different mechs, or a flying vehicle. The red one basically looks like a mech no matter what you do to it. On (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Which $20 LoM mech should I buy?

I bought the blue one last week. I think it has good parts. The red one doesn't really do anything for me. I think it has something to do with the pinkish color... just doesn't seem right on a mecha, IMO. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Which $20 LoM mech should I buy?

I bought em both. But the blue one has more potential if you are short on $$ for both. (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)