 General / 24973
    Re: Colditz??? —James Brown
   (...) I've never done it except as "hmm - would this work" exercises" as prep to a large project I've had in the wings for a while(1). I know Shiri Dori did a small medieval town to a similar scale as this guy's "larger" scale, and I think (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Colditz??? —Shiri Dori
   (...) Yep- (URL) nothing quite that impressive! The other folders have some awesome stuff too!! -Shiri (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)