 General / 24885
    Re: It's here! —Jennifer L. Boger
   (...) Exact same extras I had... it seemed like a lot to me, so i rechecked the instructions to make sure i hadn't made any mistakes... but i couldn't find any... (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: It's here! —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) We should contact lego or lego direct or something and just get them to clarify the spare parts that should be left over after making the set. (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)