 General / 24871
    An Interesting Read. —Kevin Maynes
   Don't know whether this has been posted already or not. A brief search here and there turned up nothing, so for now I'll assume not. A direct link to the article, in the December issue of Animation World Magazine: (URL) reading! KMaynes (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: An Interesting Read. —Matt Brooks
   (...) Hmm... I hadn't really gotten into the RIS system yet, but after reading his article I began thinking about it more seriously. I've got the two droid kits, from the Star Wars line, and I've been eyeing the various Mind Storms sets at Best Buy, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)