 General / 24863
  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) I think it would be pretty hard for minifigs. There just isn't that much room. Of course TLC's trend is to print hair on the minifig heads, which is nice in some ways, and horrid in other ways. Frank (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) Yeah, I knew that. Especially since the bottom of most all the hats reach below the curve of the standard minifig head--there's nothing for a 'hair clip' to hold onto. But that's not my problem. TLC can figure it the details. I just want to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)