 General / 24833
Re: More on Enfield Closing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 14:06:24 GMT

I don't know, after reading this article, I can't help but think that Lego
is being a bit short sighted by selling its molding machines. They say they
want the space for more packaging and they have to show the shareholders
that they are making an effort to correct the deficit, but when things do
turn around and business picks back up they could always start the
manufacturing process again.

David

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel writes:
Follow this link for an expanded Hartford Courant article on the Enfield
closings.

http://www.ctnow.com/scripts/editorial.dll?render=y&eetype=Article&eeid=3530
830&ck=&userid=283099856&userpw=.&uh=283099856,2,&ver=2.11