 General / 24829
24828  |  24830
Subject:
where is latest version of lego geek code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 07:00:15 GMT

Hi.  Where is the latest and greatest version
of the Lego Geek Code?

The two URLs that I've found are this one:
"http://www.mdn.com/crites/LEGO/code.html"
and this one:
"http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/9639/lcodev22.txt"

Are either of these the latest?
If so, which one?
If not, where can I find the latest version?

Thanks,
Franklin