 General / 2480
  Re: 20 year evolution to get to... where we started

Necessary, definitely! Could you imagine life without it? (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 20 year evolution to get to... where we started

(...) Yes, I could. But in that life we wouldn't have the imagination we have now, because our imagination wouldn't be 'trained' by playing/building with Lego. Do you know of any other toy that would accomplish the same level of imagination-training (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)