 General / 24784
  Re: It's here!

(...) I think there's a very simple (and good) reason for this- unlike "typical" LEGO boxes, this isn't a marketing tool. You aren't going to see the box on a store shelf, where it has to compete with other items to grab your attention. So why go to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: It's here!

(...) I quite agree though they have piles of the similarly black and white boxed minifig sculpture at the MN LIC. That's merely the exception to the rule of course. John #388 (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)