 General / 24714
    Any pictures or details on L030 Portable Chair —David W. Speck
   Hello, Does anyone have a picture (on-line) or details of L030 Portable Chair, which is presently on special at Lego Shop at Home Sales? Thanks - I was hoping to get a peek before buying. Dave dwspeck@us.ibm.com "All opinions expressed are my own." (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Any pictures or details on L030 Portable Chair —Tom Stangl
   I believe this is the folding camping chair in one of the S@H catalogs - basically a padded bottom and sling top joined by hinged tubing. It snaps onto the backpack/cargo luggage. I can't remember where I saw a pic, but at $5 each, I ordered 3 - if (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Any pictures or details on L030 Portable Chair —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I was told (in the course of ordering 2) that they are intended for a max age of 10 or so... you may be a bit over that sizewise, I've seen you in person. But what the heck! I felt the same way. ++Lar (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)