 General / 24754
Re: Any pictures or details on L030 Portable Chair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:51:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:

if they're way to
small for me, I'll give them to Toys for Tots or similar.

I was told (in the course of ordering 2) that they are intended for a max
age of 10 or so... you may be a bit over that sizewise, I've seen you in person.

But what the heck! I felt the same way.

++Lar