 General / 2469
    Missing/malformed pieces? —Jason Spangler
   Has anyone noticed an increase in missing or malfored pieces in the newer sets? Within the past two weeks I've found the following: - minifig head in Space Port bonus pack missing face - 5 light gray 1x1 bricks missing from Flying Ninja Fortress I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Missing/malformed pieces? —Richard Dee
   On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:42:22 GMT, Jason Spangler uttered the following profundities... (...) I had some painting errors on a couple of the Space Port tiles. No malformed piecies, but some where the paint double-struck or missed. A bit of ghosting on (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)