 General / 24633
    Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages? —Dejan Pavlovic
   Hi Kevin and the others ! Well I came out of dark ages about a year ago ... Two years before that I almost got out but then get back ... I've seen UFO commercial on tv and bought 6836 set admiring many new themes and sets I've seen in the '97 (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)