 General / 24574
    Lego "commercial" on PBS —John Rudy
   Hi Everybody! I was watching the hit PBS TV show "Arthur" on my local affiliate this morning[1] and found a nice plug at the end. The show is funded by the usual Alpha-bits and Juicy Juice, but also our beloved LEGO!!! The spot included what I guess (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego "commercial" on PBS —Kevin McMillin
   (...) Yeah, I saw that this September, when I was browsing through the channels. Clearly it doesn't support anything else, though, because it said"are proud to support Arthur on PBS" Kevin ---...--- "It is hard to believe a man is telling the truth (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)