 General / 24560
  Happy Thanksgiving

I know i should put this in OffTop... Let's be thankful for everything that got us to where we are today. Thankful for family that is always there for us when we are down, friends to have always been there for us, the armed forces for protecting us (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Good thing to do now & then even if you dont live in the USA!! And I'd add be thankful for the opportunity to give to others. ROSCO (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)