 General / 24560
24559  |  24561
Subject:
Happy Thanksgiving
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 21:37:32 GMT

I know i should put this in OffTop...

Let's be thankful for everything that got us to where we are today. Thankful
for family that is always there for us when we are down, friends to have
always been there for us, the armed forces for protecting us when called,
the long line of history that shaped the world today. Let's also be thankful
for Todd Lehman (spell check) for creating this awsome domain for us to
exchange ideas, models, and thoughts about Lego. Let's also be thankful for
James Jessiman (spell check) for creating the marvelous LDRAW software that
many of us use. And, not to forget the Lego company for creating the
wonderful little ABS brick we love to use. And one last thing, we must
always be thankful for (I am gonna get butchered for this...) whatever god
you beleive in. Without him/her/it none of us would even be here!!! Today is
a time to sit down with the family, be happy, and be thankful for everything
we have. Go have turkey, watch some football and movies, and just have some
family time. Today let's not bicker about TIE Pilot heads, why the new 2001
line ain't out in all areas, or how TLC screwd up again. Just be thankful
for everything you have, had, and are going to get.

Thank you everybody for reading this.

Rick