 General / 24554
    differences in boxes/seals —Wessel Burgers
   Hi everybody, This might have come up before but I'd just like to check it anyway. I recently bought a discounted 7151 Sith Infiltrator. The box was sealed with two plastic seals. When I bought another one today I noticed that it did not have any (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: differences in boxes/seals —Mike Walsh
    "Wessel Burgers" <wessel_b@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G4HB7x.7qH@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) These types of boxes are much more tamper resistant than the tranditional (sealed) boxes. When the Star Wars sets first came out there were several (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: differences in boxes/seals —Mike Timm
   (...) I for one am happier with the newer boxes that make it much easier to tell if they have been tampered with, the old little tape like seals could look like they had been opened when it had not (i.e. the box got hit at a certain angle) or (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)