 General / 24544
  Re: Brick red color in LOM?

(...) Is it the same color as some of the dinosaurs in the Adventurers line? I was thinking the same thing about that color, perfect for bricks. Jonathan (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick red color in LOM?

(...) Don't think so... without the sets in front of me I can't really estimate, but something like (URL) dino color as I recall was more of a brown brick, kinda like a dark tan, with a hint of red. Also a great brick color. But this one is more of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)