 General / 24505
    Samsonite Parts Packs on EBAY —Gary Istok
   Last week someone was selling Samsonite Parts Packs from 1963-65 era on EBAY. There were 22 of them for sale individually, and I bid on one. There were about 10 people that wanted an example of these, and I saw people from Germany, UK, and Belgium (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Samsonite Parts Packs on EBAY —Ronald Vallenduuk