 General / 24465
  Instruction booklet misprint

Today I bought the Silver Champion and I got a misprinted instruction booklet see: (URL) only were the pages wrongly cut, the pages where not sorted so I had to browse the entire booklet to find the next step. I'm calling customer service this (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Instruction booklet misprint

(...) there was one strange thing: there was a single loose page in the box of one of the steps. Thinking it had fallen out, I looked in the booklet and the appropriate page was already there. Then I looked to see if the duplicate had any changes (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)