 General / 24466
Re: Instruction booklet misprint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 01:16:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Buiting writes:

Today I bought the Silver Champion and I got a misprinted instruction
booklet

see:

Not only were the pages wrongly cut, the pages where not sorted so I had to
browse the entire booklet to find the next step. I'm calling customer
service this monday, hopefully they replace the booklet.
Is it a known problem with a batch of sets? Did anyone else have the same
problem?

--
Frank Buiting

Visit the LEGO Lexicon: http://members.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/

I haven't noticed any problems with my 8858 instruction booklets. Although
there was one strange thing: there was a single loose page in the box of one
of the steps. Thinking it had fallen out, I looked in the booklet and the
appropriate page was already there. Then I looked to see if the duplicate
had any changes (and therefore was a corrections sheet) but I couldn't find
any noticable difference. Just thought I'd mention that...

-Gaurav