 General / 24463
    2001 Sets ARE Released! —Jonathan Mizner
    Today, 11/18/00, I just purchased some of the new Life On Mars sets from Toys R Us. While they may not be released in all parts of the country yet, they are available in the Southeast(or at least where I live in the Southeast). As well as Life On (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 2001 Sets ARE Released! —Chris Leach
   (...) John ,can you tell if that new'exploding bank' set has the light grey windows (like those 3 payne 4x6 windows from century skyway)or is it the darker grey? (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)