 General / 24457
Re: A curious way in which Lego designs its models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 18:46:37 GMT

"Paul Davidson" <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message
You get the idea--not one single piece appeared in more than one colour.
Just checked the X-wing (small one) that's sitting on my desk, and your
theory doesn't hold for that one.

Is this phenomenon consistent in other themes?
Definitely not in Technic sets. At least not the size I like them...

Duq