 General / 24404
    Inventorying pieces —Ryan Dennett
   Hi All, I'd like some suggestions. I want to inventory my collection of pieces so that I know how many I have of each piece and in what color. I don't really know the best way to do this, though. I'd really like a computer program to do this, but I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Inventorying pieces —Marc Klein
   Hi Ryan I have inventoried all my sets in an Acess Database. You can download it here (URL) database contains many usefull requests and forms. I use the form "Inventory" to enter new inventories. The database has a size of about 600 Kb. (...) Marc (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Inventorying pieces —Ryan Dennett
   Marc, Thanks! I've just looked at it briefly, so I can't do a critique on it :), but I'll see what I can do with it. Not axactly what I was looking for, but it might work. It does look like you did a good job on it though. I'll let you know more (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)