 General / 24404
24403  |  24405
Subject:
Inventorying pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 21:47:54 GMT

Hi All,
I'd like some suggestions. I want to inventory my collection of pieces so that
I know how many I have of each piece and in what color. I don't really know the
best way to do this, though. I'd really like a computer program to do this, but
I know the chances of anyone coming up with a program strictly for Lego is
unlikely. I had made a basic database on MS Access, but I'm afraid that this
could get to comlicated and large(both in disk space and internally).I think
also that it would be too hard to do this on paper.
I'd really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks
Ryan