 General / 2426
2425  |  2427
Subject:
I Start Working for LEGO Tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 06:56:10 GMT

My job with LEGO NZ Ltd starts tomorrow (Monday).

To all those who responded to my recent posting regarding a local toy shop
closing, I hope I have got all the items sorted out correctly and haven't missed
anyone off the list. The response was overwhelming to say the least.

As I will be away from home, I cannot accept any more orders. The toy shop will
close while I am away. My email will be handled by my teenage sons in my
absence.

Grahame Reid
LEGO Truck Show Co-ordinator (New Zealand)
08 February - 18 April 1999