 General / 24207
Re: Mosaic Kit 3 shades of gray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:59:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Boger writes:
On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 06:21:12PM +0000, Ben Gatrelle wrote:
Well my Mosaic Kit has arrived.  I can confirm that the kit has three shades
of gray plates (which everyone already knew), a standard dark gray, a
standard gray (the same color as the baseplate), and a lighter gray between
the regular gray and white. I don't have the scala light gray, but it was
described as this color.
The medium gray is a standard gray however. There is not a new
between-dark-gray-and-regular-gray gray.

The baseplate is a regular large baseplate. The frame is made of black
regular slopes including SIX concave corners. One brick seperator and the
hanger consisting of two 2x2 plates and one <part:3176> Plate  3 x  2 with
Hole

Anyway, we got ours too.  here's some pics :

http://www.peeron.com/pics/mosiac/index.html

Great, (what a relief that I had ordered the right color) ...
not that I won't find out soon enough, but is the Brick Separator the regular
Dk Gray?
I didn't notice it in your shots.
-Jon