 General / 2419
    Lost Lego Link - Amusement Park Rides —David Forrest
   Awhile back, I saw a page that had amusement park rides built out of legos on it. I thought I book marked it, but cant find it. Does anyone know of the page I am taling about, and if so, can you send along the link. Thanking you in advance, Dave :-) (26 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lost Lego Link - Amusement Park Rides —Jeremy H. Sproat
     (...) You might want to check out the Cool LEGO Site of the Week Archives (1) A text search for "amusement" brings up the URL for Iain's Lego Amusement Rides. (2) Incidentally, Iain has inserted some tutorial on how to make your own rides... Cheers, (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lost Lego Link - Amusement Park Rides —John Cromer
   (...) (URL) ??? as evah, John C (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)