 General / 2434
Re: Lost Lego Link - Amusement Park Rides
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 19:19:04 GMT

David Forrest writes:
Awhile back, I saw a page that had amusement park rides built out of legos on
it. I thought I book marked it, but cant find it.
Does anyone know of the page I am taling about, and if so, can you send along
the link.

Thanking you in advance,
Dave :-)

http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/next.html  ???