 General / 2416
Re: This is why TLG lost money
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 03:17:35 GMT

Don Herko <herkod@rotc1hp.bragg.army.mil> wrote:
The black falocn fortress which retailed for 35.00 can easily fetch over 100.00
A special classic castles line would be a big winner.

I agree that a classic sets line would rock, and probably do real
well.  But just because a handful of desperate AFOL's would pay $100
for 6074 (I wouldn't) that doesn't mean many other people would.

Granted, though, they could sell them for more than the original cost,
and I bet lots of people would buy them.  Heck, with the piece count
alone, based on current prices, it ought to go for $60 or so, maybe
more.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide