 General / 24137
  Re: Where is the webring when I need it...

(...) Just as a piece of advice... A long time ago there was a game called "LegoWars", written by Todd Ogrin and Some Other Guy Whose Name I Can Never Remember. I downloaded it off a.t.l and tried to get some of my college buddies to play, but (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Where is the webring when I need it...

I understand your concern, Eric. I can't change the name, it's too late. I have been playing Lego wargaming before I even had access to the net (in about 1998) and I've always dreamed of doing a site. Lego might not promote violence, and I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)