 General / 2413
    Re: Mindstorms survey —Jason Spangler
   (...) Yeah... I checked Friend as a substitute for Spouse. I had a lot of fun with the suggestion/improvement section, listed things like more inputs, more outputs, more memory, a stack for the default VM so subroutines can call subroutines, RIS was (...) (26 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Mindstorms survey —Tom Stangl
   Actually, that question didn't even show up in my survey. Didn't have a suggestion box area either. Weird. (...) (26 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)