 General / 24113
Re: Blue Dolphin Bummer!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 00:49:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.general, Tom Reed writes:
I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem.  I know Frank Filz got
one recently.  Did anyone else?

Yes.  I have one, and I am pretty sure it's simply made that way.  Compare
it to another dolphin of the pirate line.  If memory serves, they ARE different.

-- Richard
Hey Richard,
    I compared them and it appears that they are identical except for the
width of the hole.  By all visual comparisons, they look to made from the
same mold.  I think that I might have to agree with Frank in that maybe lego
doesn't want you to mount them on bricks.  I haven't a clue as to why, but
maybe that's the case.  I still think I may trim a brick to fit it.
Tom