 General / 24110
  Re: Blue Dolphin Bummer!!

(...) I just checked my dolphins. Both my trans blue ones won't fit on studs (I bought one of those Scala sets last year to get one). I notice that there's apparently a mold insert or something (look on the bottom closely, you'll see a slight (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Blue Dolphin Bummer!!

(...) You may be right Frank! It appears to be made that way. I think I may have to just trim a brick to make it fit. If it shatters or cracks, I'll post a notice saying not to try it. haha Thanks for the reply! Tom (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)