 General / 2403
  Re: Dacta in Canada (again)

(...) I found and on Lego Website an adresse here in Montreal that I still have to check. Will give more info after seeing what they have. Do you accept Canadian Tire money for your train set? ;-) Martin (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Dacta in Canada (again)

Martin Legault wrote in message ... [misc deleted] (...) to (...) When I contacted Lego last year, they only pointed me to the Spectrum people, who while nice enough, don't nearly have the selection that is available. I was planning on contacting (...) (26 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Dacta in Canada (again)

(...) Went to see the place this morning, Bought a fee thing while I was there (they have a store open to public) and ask a few question. - No they don't carey all the dacta selection :-( - Yes they do accept mail order payable by visa/mc with (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)