 General / 2403
Re: Dacta in Canada (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:21:53 GMT

Linc Smith writes:
Mark Tarrabain wrote in message <36BA8113.554F4622@lynx.bc.ca>...
Anybody know if there's a way for us Canucks to find a more robust
selection?

I am a catalog guy too.  I like to have an all comprehensive catalog out in
front of me so that I can study it and look at the pictures read the
captions, try to figure out what pieces are in the set, plan what I want to
get and in what order... is this you?

Unfortunately I haven't found a yearly Lego Canon that allows this kind of
reading.  I need about 5 catalogs to do the above... kinda fun in itself :)

So can I help you?  No, except to say that I don't think you will find an
all comprehensive current Lego catalog, and you should adopt the 5 catalog
method.  If you _do_ find that Big Catalog from Lego Land... please email
me!

LINC

You know when you are in my hometown, when the bar accepts Canadian Tire
Money!  You know you are a Canadian if you know what that is.

I found and on Lego Website an adresse here in Montreal that I still have to
check. Will give more info after seeing what they have.

Do you accept Canadian Tire money for your train set? ;-)

Martin