 General / 24005
    Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO? —James Powell
   In lugnet.general, Kerry Raymond writes: (snip) (...) My first bulk purchase was in 1986 or so, and was from the UK. Sampsonite here had a crummy selection!. I got, IIRC, 25 quid worth of lego, including the (brand new) double acting pnumatics, and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO? —Tom Stangl
   Yep, my first bulk purchase was in the late 70s, so I was around 10 at the time. I still have a couple of accessory packs from that purchase, still unopened ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)