 General / 23951
    Re: McDonalds 1999 promo sets in set reference ? —Mitch Hiveley
   (...) What is the current status of this inquiry? IMHO, the most important thing is the addition/presence of these items in the database asap. Even if they were listed without any set numbers at all, I would be satisfied if I could see them when (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.promo)

        Re: McDonalds 1999 promo sets in set reference ? —Jennifer L. Boger
   (...) I've added these - sometime last week actually :) get adding :) JLB (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.promo)