 General / 23896
Re: New LEGO Parts for AFOLs.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 04:35:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes:
[...]
3) Rusticated Bricks.  Currently the only "rusticated" brick that TLC
makes (as far as I can tell) is the 1x1 round brick.  When these are
stacked together, they do give a nice rusticated look.  It would be nice
to have regular bricks that have this same identical indentation on the
bottom (so that 1/3 of the brick is indented slightly).

That look can be simulated by inserting differnet colour plate between the
bricks.  I would rather have some 1x1 round without indentation.  Such effect
can be simulated by technic pin connector, like the main gun on the AAT.  But
they are still rare items.

[...]
5)  Some new low and steep slope bricks.  Such as low slope 3x3 inside
corner bricks, 1x2 low slope half pyramid peaks, and 2x2x3 steep slope
inside corner bricks.  These would allow for greater creativity in
building historic style structures.

We certainly can use bulk corner bricks of any size.

re-introduction of the small classic windows (1x1x1, 1x2x1, 1x1x2) would
be one step in this direction.

That may never happen, but transparent small panels in bulks would be great.
E.g. 4864 & 2362 of http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/panel/