 General / 23796
    Pumpkin Contest in Germany —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   Hi all, after LEGO® S@H offered the Pumpkin also in Germany, someone started a pumkin building contest. The rule is: Build a funny, creative, whatever thing out of the 87 bricks coming with the latest pumpkin S@H special. See my and Torstens results (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.general) !

        Re: Pumpkin Contest in Germany —Harri Manni
   (...) I think the pumpkin building contest is a really great idea! What I would like is to know more, like: rules, end date, and so on. Is there any kind of information on the internet about this? Please post here if you know! //Harri (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Pumpkin Contest in Germany / rules —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Dear Harry, the contest is running till November 23rd. The rules can be found here (only in German): (URL) they are that easy, one can tell it in a few words: Everybody is invited to build models just out of the bricks of one set 3137 (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)