 General / 23816
Re: Pumpkin Contest in Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:13:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Hi all,

after LEGO® S@H offered the Pumpkin also in Germany, someone started a pumkin
building contest. The rule is: Build a funny, creative, whatever thing out of
the 87 bricks coming with the latest pumpkin S@H special.

I think the pumpkin building contest is a really great idea! What I would like
is to know more, like: rules, end date, and so on.

Is there any kind of information on the internet about this?

Please post here if you know!

//Harri