 General / 23753
Re: Help with part ? from 540, also FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:03:07 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Will Hess" <willhess@simflex.com>
I remember a hard plastic pine tree I once had.  Once the newer flexible
ones came out I never liked that one much...maybe because it was missing • the
bottom branches :-)

I have two of the old stiff plastic pine trees.  One of mine is also missing
it lower branches, due to being stepped on once. It was a long time ago, pre
dark ages, so the trauma has since passed. :-)

I bought some of the newer trees from someone on BrickBay, and I was quite
pleasantly surprised that they were more flexible than they used to be. :-)

-Andy Lynch